Foreign companies interested in the Italian market find in Consita a competent, reliable partner. From preliminary information to business development, we offer complete solutions that facilitate the strategies of our Clients in Italy.
Our market entry services regard in particular:
- Market analysis. If a foreign company has an interest in the Italian market, we can provide reports answering questions such as:
- Do our products have market potential in Italy?
- What is the size of the Italian market in industry X (or in a particular segment)?
- Who are the main players?
- How is the market structured?
- What are the market forecasts for the near future?
- Business intelligence. We research and present information on Italian companies (balance sheets and other financial data, pricing, etc.) in order to evaluate M&As or other operations.
- Partner research. Consita can assist foreign companies in researching and selecting Italian partners (agents, distributors, etc.). Our services can range from simple lists of companies to direct contact and selection of a short list of potential partners. Moreover, we can accompany our Clients to meet the potential partners selected and support them with the negotiations.
- Creation of subsidiaries in Italy. We assist our Clients with the necessary administrative, legal and bureaucratic steps to incorporate an Italian subsidiary, but also with services such as research of possible Government funds and/or tax incentives, support to site selection, etc.
Foreign companies interested in the Italian market can set up a new company in Italy
We give our foreign clients advice on how to set up a new company or a new business in Italy.
Our professionals will assist you in everything regarding your new company
, from the very first formation at Italian Notary Public Office
, going to the necessary steps of books’ set up and keeping, according to Italian accounting and tax Law
. The most common Italian company is the S.r.L.
(Societa’ a Resposabilita’ Limitata), that is limited liability company where the owners are liable for social debts only as far as the company capital stock covers. In Italy minimum issued capital to set up an S.r.L. is € 10,000.00. To set up a company in Italy you can ask for a free offer
to Consita: email@example.com
Appointment of a “VAT representative” in Italy
Does your extra U.E. company intend to by goods from Italian suppliers and sell the goods to E.U. companies? If yes, accordingly to Italian law, you need to appoint an Italian resident V.A.T. representative to avoid paying Italian V.A.T. on your purchases. We have developed an experience with primary trading companies operating Worldwide.
Our fees are always reasonable and appropriate. To appoint your VAT Representative in Italy you can ask for a free offer to Consita: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in doing business in Italy, we can help.
Please do not hesitate to CONTACT US to get more information on our services and a personalized business proposal.